Fungi Farm Manager
Application window closes October 31
Part Time – 16 Hours Per Week
$17 Per Hour After One-Month Training Period
$15 Per Hour to Start
MYCOLOGOS is a multi-faceted educational institution, demonstration mushroom farm, and hard and soft goods manufacturer. We host a variety of online and in-person mycology courses attended by individuals from all walks of life, while our Fungi Farm provides mushroom grow kits and other original goods to hundreds of members of our Community Supported Mycoculture subscription, The Spawn Box™. We are pioneers in mycological education services and products and the world’s first mycology school.
General Job Description
The Fungi Farm Manager will oversee of the fungal cultures, cultivation and remediation experiments, spawn supply, and fruiting environment of the MYCOLOGOS Demonstration Fungi Farm.
- Aseptic culture maintenance
- Grain, sawdust, straw, and compost based spawn and substrate production
- Lab, incubation space, and fruiting environment cleaning and maintenance
- Data logging and management
- Deliveries and materials pickups
- Spawn order management
- Possession of a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Send your CV to [email protected] along with 3 previous employer references and a cover letter that includes information about your background, why you're interested in this position, and what attracts you to our company.